The contact list view of the agent interface can be changed by Admins to focus only on the fields relevant to your business. These custom tables let you determine which fields display in the contact list, allowing agents to focus on the most important data.
Custom table views can affect:
- The Contact List view for agents using the Outbound interface.
- The Contact list view in the Outbound page for agents using the Omni interface.
Defining a custom view
To create a new custom table view, in your Admin account:
- Go to the General Settings page.
- Go to the Custom table views subpage.
- Click the Add new button.
- Type a Name for your new view.
- Click the Location drop-down list to select where you want it to apply.
When you create a new view, all column headings will appear in the Hidden columns section.
The word Sortable displays under all column headings except Phone. When the agent is using the custom view, they will be able to sort the list on any column, except Phone.
- Click and drag a column heading to the Visible columns list to include a contact card field in your custom view.
- You can click and drag headings within Visible columns to adjust the order of headings in your custom view.
- When you have all the column headings you want, in the order you want, click the Save button in the top right.
Applying the custom view
Once you have defined your custom table view, it will need to be applied to each project you wish to use it.
- Go to the Projects page.
- Go to the Project List subpage.
- If necessary, search for the project you wish to apply the view to.
- Click the project's name to edit it.
- Go to the Optional settings section.
- Click the drop-down list in for Select table view and choose your custom view.
Note that the Location you selected when you defined the view will determine whether it is available to select. If you chose Agent > Omnichannel > Call > Calling list you would not be able to apply it in an Outbound campaign as the location does not match.
- Click the Save button to keep your changes.
After the Custom table view has been applied, your agent will see a new order from the Call tab (1) > Contact List (2). The view will reflect in the column overview bar (3).