- Several elements of the agent interface have received a cosmetic polish, including the contact details and the call control header.
- This release includes support for webchat encryption, enabled on a per client basis. Contact your account manager to learn more about this option.
- Fixed a problem that could occur with manual outbound calls, if the agent had unsaved changes in the contact card when they selected a call ending reason .
- Creating a callback when an agent has both messages and a call active will not automatically associate the callback with the call. If the agent minimises the call, they can create the callback for a message contact.
- When working in progressive dialing mode, if the contact is busy, the dialer will now continue to the next contact automatically after a few seconds.
- Selecting a call ending reason that creates an empty order will now include the contact's company information (if any) in the order, as intended. This update also affects Omni and Legacy Outbound.
- Fixed a problem with editing callback information which could cause the times of the callback to slip.
- Agents using the Windows application with profiles can switch out of Talk again, as intended.
- Agents using Talk in the Windows application who close the application without logging out will have a log out time recorded as intended.
Follow release notes to keep updated
You can stay up to date with the latest releases by following the release notes section of the support pages.
- Go the LeadDesk Software version history section of the support pages.
- Click the Follow button to the right of the section title.
You will need to sign in. Once you have, you will receive emails whenever new release notes are posted.