In the Agent interface for Omni, agents can look back at their history to find particular contacts, listen to call recordings and send messages or make calls to follow up with contacts.
Filtering the History table
In the agent Omni interface:
- Click the History button in the left toolbar.
By default, the History page will show your activity for today, across all projects. To change this:
- Click the start or end dates for the Time Interval to select a date from a calendar. It is recommended to keep the date range to a maximum of 180 days, or about six months.
- Click the Project drop-down list to filter the view to only show entries for one project.
- Click the Result drop-down list to filter the view to only show entries with a matching call ending reason. Note that if the Time Interval exceeds 180 days, you may not see all results listed in the drop-down.
Reading the History table
- For calls: Each call appears as a separate row in the table. All calls will have a Result recorded. If a call recording is available, a play icon appears in the Recording column.
- For emails: Each email you sent will have a separate row in the table. When you assign a call ending reason to the conversation, multiple rows will appear in the table, all with the same time stamp. One of these rows will show the call ending reason you selected.
- For webchat: Each webchat conversation will have its own row in the table.
Viewing an individual contact's history
To open the history of an individual contact, in the Agent's Omni interface:
- Go to the History page.
- Adjust Time Interval and filters to find the contact.
- Click the contact's name in the Customer column.
The contact's history will open.
- If there are outstanding callbacks for this contact, the icon is displayed in the header.
- You can filter the list to Show only unfinished activities. Click to tick the checkbox to hide completed activity.
- To improve load times, if the contact has a long history, it will not all be loaded when you first open the contact. Click the Load more history button at the bottom of the list to see more.
- Agents can place calls, or send messages, to contacts from within the History page.