If you want to create a new flow based on an existing one, you can duplicate the flow and edit the copy.
Unreleased: this article discusses features that are not available to all clients at this time. The article is intended for use by clients piloting these changes. This feature is planned to be rolled out to all clients in February 2024.
In your Admin account:
- Go to the Inbound page.
- Go to the Flows subpage.
- If necessary, search for the flow you wish to copy.
- Click the on the right-hand side of the row for that flow.
- Click the Duplicate menu item.
A copy of the flow will be created. Its name will duplicate the original flow's name, followed by a number and (duplicate).
To change the name of the copy to something more approachable:
- Click the name of the flow to open it for editing.
At the top of the flow, its name appears next to the Save button.
- Click the flow's name.
- Update the name as required.
Make any other updates to the copy of the flow that you need.
- Click the Save button.