If your Admin is tracking an ongoing call quality issue, they can enable you to leave feedback on calls if you encounter a problem. (See Enabling call feedback).
To leave call feedback:
- At the end of the call, click the Close button.
- Before selecting a call ending reason, click to tick the checkbox Report a problem after the call.
- Select a call ending reason as normal.
You will see a dialog where you can record information about the nature of the problem.
- Click the Problem with the call drop-down list and select the nature of the problem.
- Optionally, type a Problem description. The more information we have about the nature of the problem, the better.
- Click the Send button.
You will see a notification that the feedback was recorded in the bottom left of the screen.