There are plenty of improvements with Outbound. If you are an Outbound Legacy user, you should try out the new version. Read more
- There was slight adjustments in the colours to make the user interface less bright and easier on the eyes.
- Many dialogues and screens updated and visually aligned with the new style better.
- External URL:s are presented as tabs in the agent's call view, next to Overview, Contact list and Callbacks tabs. These URLs are defined in campaign setting as "External URL views on Agent's call tab".
- Merging contacts with multiple email addresses allow selecting the email addresses to copy in the new merged contact.
- In some situations there was a long delay until an agent was offered a new message. The issue causing this is now fixed.
- With narrow screens, the minimised call dialog covered the text area of the chat and prevented chatting. Now the minimised call dialog is narrower and makes chatting possible.
- The background of the history view was turned to back to light gray.
- When agent forwarding messages, agent could not see if there were files attached. Now the agent sees the files attached when forwarding an email.
Other small fixes and improvements
- In the skills view of the admin user interface, it is possible to set multiple skill points at a time for an agent.
- In the Outbound numbers view of the general settings, The campaigns showns for Number groups in the were shown correctly when searching for a group. Now fixed.
- Datagram Transport Layer Security (DTLS) protocol now available for secure calling with application. It can be set by admin in General Settings > Global settings. Please contact your account manager about learning more about secure calling and other advanced security features.