The new agent interface
The main agent interface for LeadDesk, the Outbound interface, will get a renewed layout improving the usability and efficiency. It is on the pilot stage at the moment. Contact your account manager, if you want to give it a try. You can adjust the testing on the agent level and switch it on and off easily.
The new UI supports working with browser better than the legacy Outbound. Voice receipt, assisted transfer and the transfer from a call-ending-reason are working also on browser when using the new UI.
Other updates to the new interface
- Switchboard works now with the user interface
- Agent view permissions are now supported making it possible to limit views the agent sees.
- There was an error when accessing the interface with profiles. This is fixed.
Minor fixes in agent profiles
- Setting permissions for agent views is available when using profiles.
- External profile supports adding multiple phone numbers for an agent (1). All of these numbers will be called and once one of them answers, the other calls will be disconnected.
Profiles allow agents to swap between different working situations. They could switch between working on outbound sales and customer service, or they can direct calls to their mobile when they leave their workstation. Contact your account manager to learn more on them.
The omni user interface for customer service
- When a new message arrives, the agent can preview the content of upcoming messages by clicking the contact notification.
- In the history view, the chat messages are bundled together (1) and there are only one element per each of the chat discussion.
- A error message was shown when merging contacts or creating a callback. This problem is fixed.
- When doing a manual call and entering a phone number starting with a space and plus characters, the call failed. This issue is now handled.
- Popular support topics link on the login page was broken. Now the link leads to Popular support topics.
- The agent view on the Admin overview sorts campaigns alphabetically when agents are grouped by campaign.
- After changing the name of a custom report, it stopped working. This is now fixed.
New windows app version released - 9.61
- On Windows 11, some of the voice settings were not shown correctly. This is fixed.
- On the omni user interface, the agent had to close downloaded image twice. After the problem was fixed, only a single click is required.
- The footer of the login screen was visible only partly. Not you can see it completely.
Remember to download the updated LeadDesk application to get all these improvements. You will find the latest version from our website.