The omni UI allows now creating callbacks for contacts even without calling them. Naturally, the callback requires the contact to have a phone number.
Admin can see and download all invoice attachments from the past 12 months. After this the admin can access all information about invoices.
Download the new LeadDesk v9.20 for Windows
A new version of the LeadDesk Windows application is now available. Please note the application does not work on Windows XP / Vista.
The 9.20 version includes the newest version of the LeadDesk Remote Support tool, which enables you to get the best help from our support. If you cannot download the Windows app, be sure to get the Remote Support tool separately from our downloads page as the old remote tool is no longer in use.
Get it now from our Downloads page.
Updates in Flows
- There is a new Flows applet "Call language" to set the call language in any part of the flow. The selected language will be used for prerecorded announcements, like the queue position announcement. The language selection does not affect text-to-speech or customers' own announcements.
- The routing applet supports now wider matching logic. The matching criteria can be expanded to cover both the subject and the body.
- The users trying to access Easy eSinging without proper access rights will see now a more informative error notification.
- The contract editor was loosing some data when jumping between contract pages without saving the contract. Now it remembers all information filled.
- In cases, where a team leader was allowed access only to report shortcuts but not to other reporting sections, the team leader wasn't able to access shortcuts in the admin UI. This is now fixed and the team leader can access shortcuts, if the team leader has rights for it.
- The internal chat had sometimes the message timestamps wrong and the order of messages was mixed. It works correctly now.
- Opening a contact assigned to a deleted agent failed. This is fixed.
- Clients serving Facebook Messanger with LeadDesk can manage their settings on LeadDesk. The Facebook App ID and the App Secret can be set in the admin UI. The Webhook URL and the verify token are visible on the admin UI and can their values can copied.
- Omni UI allows opening only Inbound projects when working outbound. This means that agents cannot select outbound campaigns anymore.