LeadDesk agents - Error messages: what do they mean?
Part of the LeadDesk Agent manual. We are constantly improving our software. Though we aim for flawless performance, should you run into an error pop-up: this section will provide you with an overview of error messages and what they mean.
- LD Agents - White screen
- When calling an inbound number: the number is invalid
- LD Agents - Cannot find MAC address
- LD Agents - Cannot connect to the VoIP server
- LD Agents - Your call cannot be completed as dialed.
- LD Agents - The modem is not working because Windows couldn't upload the drivers required for this device