- Fixed an error message that Admins using Firefox encountered while editing queues and trying to save the changes.
- Admins can now limit the maximum number of active contacts an agent using Omni can have in the Global Settings. This reduces the risk of agents being overwhelmed by the number of their active contacts.
- Made cosmetic fixes in Admin, Outbound and Omni.
- Some agents were encountering problems with html styles not showing correctly when viewing emails in full screen, this should now work as expected.
- Fixed some error messages that agents encountered when there was a default project, but they did not have access rights to it.
- After a recent update, some agents using the Legacy Outbound interface were having problems if they encountered contacts with no phone numbers. This has been corrected.
- If an agent using Talk has no default campaign, one will be selected for them. This change is being made to allow richer API requests for Talk. Agents will either be assigned the same campaign as they last used, or the first campaign alphabetically that they have access rights to. If they have no access rights to a campaign they will receive an error message.