- New emails that arrive from a contact should not show in their contact history until an agent has picked them from the queue. This makes it harder to miss new emails in a conversation.
- If you use the Chrome extension, LeadDesk Talk, green phone symbols appear next to phone numbers when you browse web pages. Now, if you have the manual dialling dialog open in the Outbound interface, clicking on the green phone symbol will copy that phone number to the manual dialler.
- A tidy-up of some cosmetic elements in the new interface.
- Continuing to manage the expectations of Teamleaders without an office, they can now only create custom reports involving agents who also do not have an office.
- Fixed a rare problem where you could not change your application password, if you had a login for a current client and a disabled one using the same email address.
- We have changed the way web pages are displayed within LeadDesk, which will reduce the need for scrolling in some cases.