Navigate to "Categories" in JennyStudio, choose the option to create a category on the right, or to remove, click on the "Trash" icon next to the category you want to delete.
Categories are a feature in JennyStudio to organise states so you can easily group them by topic. This is useful if you want to quickly find and modify all information about a particular topic in your chatbot.
Add a Category
- Navigate to the "Categories" section of JennyStudio. Here, you'll find a list of all the categories you have created.
- Select the "Add category" button in the top right.
- A window will pop-up, asking you to input a name for the category. Make sure the name is descriptive enough that all your colleagues would be able to immediately tell what category is associated with which group of states.
- Click "Add Category" in the window to save your category.
- Great! Now you can associate your relevant states with this category.
Remove a Category
- Go to the "Categories" section of your JennyStudio account.
- Find the category you want to delete.
- Click on the trashcan to the right of the category you want to remove.
- Confirm your choice to remove the selected category.
Removing a category will not remove the states associated with it.