We have launched a new agent interface!
Make your agents happier and more effective. The new interface is smooth, modern and beautiful. It is easy to learn and use, making your agents more productive from day one.
For a more complete overview of the new interface and how it improves agents’ work, check out this article. The key points are that the new Outbound interface are:
- Easy to navigate
- Easy to learn/onboard
What’s more, we have some exciting plans for further development of the new Outbound interface, look for new features in the future.
Sounds good? The better news is that you already have it! No downloads, purchases, or additional licenses required.
- If your agents are using multi-channel inbound (emails), we recommend using LeadDesk Omni.
Switching agents to the new interface
If you aren’t ready to dive in to switching all your agents to the new interface, you can choose which agents should try it first. They can still work alongside agents who haven’t switched and can let you know about their experiences.
Changing individual agents
If you have profiles enabled, you can create a new profile for each agent, enabling them to switch between interfaces.
If you do not use profiles, to change an individual agent in your Admin login:
- Go to the Agents page and search for the agent you want to switch.
- Click the on the on right-hand side, and click Edit to open the Edit agent information.
In the section UI mode:
- Click to select Outbound.
- Click the button at the bottom of the Edit agent information page to keep your changes.
- The next time this agent logs in, they will be working in the new interface.
Should you need to, you can switch the agent back to Legacy Outbound at any time.
Changing all agents
When you are ready to change all your Outbound agents to the new interface, you can switch all agents at once.
Please note: You cannot bulk-reverse this action, to switch back you will need to edit agents individually.
In your Admin login:
- Go to the Agents page and choose Settings.
- Click the Migrate ... agents button.
The next time your agents log in, they will be working in the new UI
This only affects agent using the old Legacy Outbound UI. It does not affect agents using Omni, Talk, Mobile or External. It is also not available if your account has agent profiles activated.