Spotlight centers around its cards. Each one designed to serve a specific purpose. The cards themselves have a few attributes that they share, no matter the content of the card.
Global card attributes
- Drag to reposition. Drag the card by the header to place it somewhere else on the canvas
- Card settings. While the settings might differ, all cards can have their content changed by accessing the card settings from the top corner icon (a lightning or a three-dotted-line)
- Actions. Cards that have the lightning icon in the top corner can perform some sort of action that affects something or someone outside of Spotlight.
- Resize. Some cards can be height adjusted. This can be done from the card settings, or directly from the top corner menu, using the up and down icons.
Campaign overview card
This card does double duty, as it provides the user with relevant statistics, but also acts as a controller, as both dialing modes and robots can be edited from this card.
The dialing modes is directly modified by the controller on the front of the card, and if a robot is attached, so it the robot activation/deactivation.
A robot can be assigned/released from the card top corner menu, and the robot settings can be accessed there as well.
All statistics are from the selected campaign for the card
- Numbers remaining - the amount of not yet finalized numbers
- Deals - orders sent by the agents
- Hitrate - orders / finalized
- Deals/h - orders / logged agent hours
- Drop rate - silent calls / calls connected
- Connection rate - calls connected / calls made
- Connected/h - calls connected / logged agent hours
A very versatile agent group card with filters, tabs and sortable columns that allow the user to see relevant data for relevant agents. The Agents card show agents from one campaign.
- All agents
- Working agents (in call, ready, editing)
- Passive agents
- Call results will show the number of orders and the number of finalized non orders for each agent in the list.
- Efficiency shows Orders/hour, Tempo & Hitrate for each agent
- Calls will display calls/hour, total calls and average call length for each agent
Here you'll see all the filtered agents, their current status and the time since their latest status change, plus data depending on the selected tab.
All the headers in each tab is sortable, giving you a wide array of options on how to display your agents.
Agent spotlight card
Whenever you want to keep an extra keen eye on one agent, or maybe when you want to compare two agents to see what differs, the Agent Spotlight card can help you do just that.
Toggle between the agents in the campaign or go to the agent list (the hamburger menu) to find the one you're looking for.
All statistics (except deals and no deals) are compared against the campaign average and displayed in green if better and red when worse.
Users also get a clear indicator if the agent is doing well/worse using the hitrate/tempo matrix.
High hitrate and low tempo is acceptable, while low hitrate and high tempo is just plowing through your contact list without generating enough deals.
Hitrate = Deals/Finalized
Tempo = Finalized/hour