As soon as your contact has a valid email address you can send, reply to, and even forward email.
Sending an email
In the communication tools select Email.
You just need to set a subject and type your message and you can send it, it will go directly to the contact. But you also have options:
- Let you add multiple recipients and send copy (CC)
- will display the tools to format the email.
You can have italic, bold, and underlined text, change font size and alignment, add link and include pictures in the text.
- gives you access to canned messages. These are ready made templates like signature or semi automated response (sending address for confirmation, etc)
- let you attach files from your computer (max. file size 20MB)
Example of an email with all options used:
Replying to an email
When you already have an email in the contact history you have other options
- Reply will load the email tool with the contact's email quoted but will only send the answer to the contact
- Reply to all will do the same but also send the answer to other people who were in the recipients
- Forward let you forward the mail to a third party or someone not using leaddesk. Note that you shouldn't use this to send the email back in another queue. This will be covered in another article.
Move to another contact will be covered in another article.