Once you've accepted an incoming communication or selected an active contact it opens the contact dialog.
The page contains:
- Name of the queue or campaign the contact is from, as well as tools to- Transfer the contact to another agent or a queue
- End the service with the contact
- Tools to control the call (see below)
- Tools to communicate and enter information and tasks.
- The contact history of exchange with your service (and potentially other useful pages, depending on your company's settings)
- The contact details which you can edit. they should provide you with all the necessary contact information.
Options available when handling a call
As soon as you're on a call with a contact, the contact dialog will pop over the rest of the interface to make sure you can focus on it. It also gives you access to more options.
Hang up the call
Mute the recording for both the contact and the agent (only available through the app)
Mute the recording of the contact voice only (only available through the app)
Put the contact on hold ( when activated)
Mute yourself ( when activated)
Send DTMF code (advanced use)
Call a third party and/or transfer the call to another phone number, agent or queue
Choose a conclusion (call ending reason) and end the call and close the contact (stop the service)