In Omni's main Inbound page, the first tab is the Active tab. In this you will see:
For many clients, if you have the Overview selected the main area of the Omni interface will show a report. This area can be customised, however, so your client may not display the report.
The report shows:
- Your activity for This day and for the Last hour.
- A list of queues, and their current performance.
- A list of currently logged in Agents, including their status. This list can be filtered to show particular Agent Groups.
Underneath the Overview, you will see a list of your active conversations. For each conversation in the list you will see:
- The contact's name.
- The subject of the message (for emails) or the start of the message (for other message types).
- The name of the associated project.
- An icon showing the message type.
- An indicator if the conversation includes unread messages.
When you select a conversation:
- In the middle of the interface, you will see the actions that you can take. Check the relevant support articles for Call, Email, SMS, and adding callbacks and notes.
- Below that you can see the History of the contact's interactions.
- If the associated project has embedded web pages, they will appear as tabs next to History. In this screenshot there is a tab for LeadDesk.
- On the far right, you will see the Contact details for the selected conversation. Click Edit to update the contact's information. If you believe this is a duplicate, you can merge contacts. See Merging contacts in Omni.