Depending on the settings of your e-mail program, it is possible that e-mails that you receive go to the junk/spam folder.
To avoid this, please inform the receiving party that they'll receive the e-mail from firstname.lastname@example.org
If it turns out that the invitation shows from the Junk folder, please follow these steps to prevent this:
- Right mouse click on the invitation,
- Select the "Junk" option,
- Select the "Junk e-mail options".
- Click the "Safe Senders" tab,
- Click the "Add..." button,
- Enter " @leaddesk.com " as the safe domain,
- Click on the "OK" button,
- Click on the "Apply" button.
From the same "Safe Senders" tab, you should now be able to find " @leaddesk.com " in the list.
If you do not, please follow the steps above.
Please note: this will take effect for all future invitations.
This will not move the current invitation to the regular inbox.