Once you've defined products, you can group them to ease navigation for the agent and to ease product allocation from the campaign settings.
Product groups can be made from the Objectives tab (1) > Product groups (2).
- Name of the product group - name shown within Admin > Campaigns and Agent > Objectives tab.
- Office - if the product group should only be available for one office, it can be selected here.
- Sponsor - here you can define a sponsor to which the product group belongs. Once a sponsor has been assigned to a campaign, a product group with a different sponsor cannot be selected.
- Product group description - allows for a text description of the group.
- Objectives - here you can select the products that should be in the group.
- Campaigns - here you can select the different campaigns for which the group is relevant.