Inbound queue statistics are crucial for any client that uses queues. That's why we provide you with the perfect tools to easily have an overview of where your incoming calls are coming, how many agents are available etc.
From the Admin > Overview (1) > Inbound queues (2) you'll have a quick overview of all the different inbound channels that you have and how they're currently being used.
Please note that via the Reporting tab, reports are available to get long-term statistics.
- Open - Green circle is queue is open, red if queue is closed
- Queue's number - The source telephone number of the queue
- Name - The name given to the queue via the Channels tab
- Priority - The priority given to the queue via the Channels tab
- In queue - The amount of callers currently waiting in the queue
- Diverted - The amount of calls that have been diverted (to another queue or number)
- Disconnected - The amount of inbound calls that have been forced from the queue
- No service - when a call arrives at an open queue and didn't reach an agent, the call is counted here
- Failed transfers - the amount of failed transfers today
- Avg service time - Average time for inbound calls to be picked up by an agent
- Inbound agents online - Amount of agents that are online and have the ability (skill, active on campaign and on inbound tab) to pick up a call for this queue
- Busy - Amount of agents that are online (12), but are unable to take a call
- Available - Amount of agents that are online (12) and able to take a call
Queue specific overview
By clicking on one of the queues, you'll find a second overview underneath the overview of queues.
This table will show you details on which agents are available, their status and duration of the last status. The chosen queue is marked grey.