LeadDesk release 74 includes more customization options for the admin monitoring dashboard, easier bulk editing of deals, and various fixes and performance improvements.
LeadDesk release 74 is planned to go live for all customers on Tuesday, 4 October, 2016.
Highlights in r74:
- Admin > Overview > Dashboard: Chart and Table widgets can now be vertically resized.
- Admin > Overview > Deals: You can now select multiple orders and make bulk changes their states.
- Agent > Callbacks tab: Recording playback now works as expected when changing between campaigns.
- Admin > Overview > Calls/Deals/Search: Fixed a an error with the Contact card Comment tab.
- Admin > Overview > Dashboard: Fixed an issue with browser freezes when refreshing widget data.
- Agent > Away > Fixed and error when sorting tables by campaign in some scenarios.
- Agent > Callbacks > Call dialog > Call: Fixed a rare issue with the fixed callbacks tab disabling when the call dialog for "no products-hide shopping cart" feature is enabled.
- Agent > Contact List > If you are calling a to contact who has several phone numbers the third and fourth numbers are now removed from the contact list based on the selection of call ending reasons as expected.
- Agent: Fixed an issue with agent last action timeouts causing problems if database replicates are lacking.
Please note that some features and fixes are license-dependent and only applicable if you have specific LeadApps or the related features enabled.