Widgets give you bite size information & statistics about your LeadDesk environment.
Widgets refresh every 30 seconds automatically.
Editing the dashboard
On the Overview (1) > Dashboard (2) tab you'll find what we call LeadDesk Widgets. The Dashboard allows you to compose your own interface per admin, manager or teamleader account.
- Use the Edit/Finish editing-button (3) to edit the panel and the drop down (4) to add new widgets to the overview.
- By drag and dropping, you can move the widgets to the desired spot on the dashboard.
- Click the X-button (5) on the top right of the widgets to delete them.
- Some widgets can be resized by clicking and holding the Resize-button (6).
- Use the Edit/Finish editing-button (3) to save your changes.
|Agent Intensity Today||Agent name, Calling time to work time ratio, Calls||Shows top-5 agents with the best calling time to work time ratio today.
The ratio is a percentage of how much of their work time the agents have used for making calls.
|Agent Sales Today||Agent name, Sales in euros, Amount of deals||Shows top-5 agents with most sales in euros today.|
|Agents Online||Agents online||Shows the amount of agents online at the moment.|
|Contact List Reach-% FLOP||Answering percentage, remaining calling rounds||Shows the answering percentage concerning the latest calls (last 200) and the amount of remaining calling rounds for the currently active contact lists.|
|Contact List Reach-% TOP||Answering percentage, remaining calling rounds||Shows the answering percentage concerning the latest calls (last 200) and the amount of remaining calling rounds for the currently active contact lists.|
|Top Sellers Today||Agent name, Amount of deals||Shows top-5 agents with most deals today.|
|Total Deals Today||Amount of deals||Shows the total amount of deals made today.|