Contact management is a powerful and flexible tool that lets you manipulate your contact lists in many different ways. A few examples of what you can do with Contact Management include:
- Combining contact lists together.
- Removing contacts from a contact list that have a particular call ending reason.
- Copying all Paris-based contacts from multiple lists and creating a new list to hold those contacts.
To access the tool, in your Admin account:
- Go to the Contact Lists page.
- Go to the Contact Management subpage.
The tool is divided into three columns:
- Source allows you to select the contact lists you wish to work with, and then apply filters to find groups of contacts.
- Operations allows you to determine what happens to the contacts identified from the Source. Should they be moved, copied, removed or updated.
- Destination allows you to create new contacts lists from the selected contacts, add them to an existing list, and potentially create or attach the list to a project.
The Contact Management tool can manipulate up to 200,000 contacts at a time.
Examples of Contact Management in use
See these support articles for some examples of what Contact Management can do.
Once you select the contact lists you wish to use, you have a choice of which filters to apply.
The next two options are different from the others, as they define contacts to be excluded, not included.
- Exclude contacts who have bought in the following campaigns within days. If a contact made an order in selected campaigns within the specified number of days it will not be included.
- Exclude contacts that are in the following contact lists. If a contact can be found on one of a selection of contact lists, it will not be included. Specify whether the contacts are matched on Phone number, Address, Company name or VAT number.
- Max contacts - Maximum number of contacts to be included. Filters from the first contact card available down (in upload order).
- Sold products. Contacts that have bought product selected products will be included.
- Contact creation time. Specify a date range. Only contacts created during that period will be included.
- Reset customer status as "not used". This will remove the current call ending reason, any agent association from the contact. If the contact has fewer than 3 call attempted remaining, they will be reset to 3 call attempts remaining.
- Create new project for the new list. If you select this option, a new Outbound call center campaign will be created, with the same name as the new contact list. The list will then be attached to the campaign.