LeadDesk Software Release 71
LeadDesk release 71 is planned to go live for all customers on Wednesday, 6 July, 2016.
Please note that some features and fixes, including those for outbound IVR are license-dependent and only applicable if you have specific LeadApps or the related features enabled.
Highlights in release 71:
Admin > Predictive: Outbound IVR with call routing, announcements and queuing. Contact your LeadDesk salesperson for more information.
Admin/Agent > Message templates: Admins can now assign multiple email or text message templates to call ending reasons. Use of a template or templates can be made compulsory or agents can be given the freedom to choose from the available templates.
Admin > Contact lists > Export: Exported lists now include a column for the outbound call count
Admin > Overview: The agents online widget now correctly displays the correct amount of online agents
Fixes and more...
Performance improvements for the LeadDesk Web API, LeadApps store and campaign URL windows.
LeadDesk Release 71.1 change log
- Full release: 11.7.2016
New features for all clients:
- Extended Security: IP-restrictions to all user levels (team leader, manager).
- Admin > Campaigns > Contact settings: Year of birth and gender fields added to "Order's mandatory contact detail" selection.
- Team Leader > Agents > Add new: Team leader can create new agents to offices he has permission for.
- Admin > Contact Lists > Blacklist > Adding new column to show information when number added to blacklist.
- Optimize offices_view and agents_view query.
- Admin > Overview > Dashboard: Long headings supported in Chart widget data display.
- Admin > Overview > Dashboard: Finetuning edit controls.
- Admin > Overview > Dashboard: Add tooltips to widgets.
- Admin > Overview > Dashboard: Long names supported in BigNum widget layout.
- Admin > Overview > Dashboard: Office filter always updates the widgets.