LeadDesk release 72 is planned to go live for all customers on Monday, 18 July, 2016.
Please note that some features and fixes, including are license-dependent and only applicable if you have specific LeadApps or the related features enabled.
Highlights in release 72:
- Admin > Reports: Team leader can filter reports by the offices that he has permission for.
- Admin > Search: Admins can add comments to contact, in the admin panel Search view, without making a call
- Agent > Comment: Agents are able to see both admin made comments and call comments in the Comment tab's history table
Fixes and more...
- Performance improvements for the campaign filter, dashboard and campaign URL windows.
LeadDesk Release 72.1 change log
- Full release: 2.8.2016
New features for all clients:
- Admin > Agents: Added new field "Employment ended".
- Admin > Contact Lists > Contact Management: Remove contacts by VAT-number.
- Agent > Call: Open manuscript for manually created (simulated) calls.
- Admin > manuscript tool - dropdown menu item - dropdown menu description length.
- Admin > Overview > Dashboard: Add widget dropdown should reset after adding a widget.
- Admin > Overview > Dashboard: Filters shouldn't be accessible when widgets are in Edit mode.
- Admin > Reports: Base64 encoded filter values are not URL encoded properly.
- Agent > Callwindow: editable multiple message templates are shown in random order to agent.