About LeadDesk message types
- LeadDesk messages are designed to be short one-way admin-to-agent messages. There are different types of internal LeadDesk messages: Private (Agent), Agent Group, Campaign and Office messages.
- Tip: admins can send different types of messages from the relevant admin interface e.g. agent messages are sent from Admin > Agent > Manage Agents via the messaging icon in the right column
The LeadDesk Button main view displays a message status icon in the top right
- The red Message icon means there is a new private Agent Message:
New message icon
- The green Message icon means there are new agent group, campaign or office messages.
- The red Message icon means there is a new private Agent Message.
- The grey Message icon means there are no new unread messages.
- By clicking on the Message icon you can see your current messages: