This article covers all IP addresses used by LeadDesk, that you should whitelist on your network's Firewall to ensure that your able to use all of our services.
Relevant related articles:
- You can monitor our service status in real time at status.leaddesk.com
- If you're looking to configure your computer's Firewall, please review this article.
LeadDesk web servers (admin & agent UI), required for all clients
TCP Ports 80 (HTTP) and 443 (HTTPS) for:
- 126.96.36.199 - login-4.leaddesk.com
- 188.8.131.52 - login-8.leaddesk.com
- 184.108.40.206 - login-1.leaddesk.com
- 220.127.116.11 - login-2.leaddesk.com
Recording servers (required for uploading voice recordings)
Ports 80/TCP and 443/TCP
Multichannel servers (required when using inbound e-mail traffic)
Ports 3000/TCP and 3001/TCP
LeadDesk VoIP-servers for use with Windows application:
For basic VoIP users, enable UDP port 4569 on these servers or the server you know you are using:
- pbx-1-1.leaddesk.com (18.104.22.168)
- pbx-1-3.leaddesk.com (22.214.171.124)
- pbx-1-4.leaddesk.com (126.96.36.199)
- pbx-1-7.leaddesk.com (188.8.131.52)
- pbx-1-8.leaddesk.com (184.108.40.206)
- pbx-1-11.leaddesk.com (220.127.116.11)
- pbx-1-12.leaddesk.com (18.104.22.168)
- pbx-1-13.leaddesk.com (22.214.171.124)
- pbx-1-14.leaddesk.com (126.96.36.199)
- pbx-1-20.leaddesk.com (188.8.131.52)
- pbx-1-22.leaddesk.com (184.108.40.206)
- pbx-2-1.leaddesk.com (220.127.116.11)
- pbx-2-2.leaddesk.com (18.104.22.168)
- pbx-2-2.leaddesk.com (22.214.171.124)
- pbx-2-3.leaddesk.com (126.96.36.199)
- pbx-2-4.leaddesk.com (188.8.131.52)
- pbx-2-11.leaddesk.com (184.108.40.206)
- pbx-2-12.leaddesk.com (220.127.116.11)
- pbx-2-13.leaddesk.com (18.104.22.168)
- pbx-2-15.leaddesk.com (22.214.171.124)
- pbx-2-16.leaddesk.com (126.96.36.199)
- pbx-2-17.leaddesk.com (188.8.131.52)
- pbx-5-1.leaddesk.com (184.108.40.206)
- pbx-5-2.leaddesk.com (220.127.116.11)
- pbx-7-1.leaddesk.com (18.104.22.168)
- pbx-7-2.leaddesk.com (22.214.171.124)
- pbx-8-1.leaddesk.com (126.96.36.199)
- pbx-8-2.leaddesk.com (188.8.131.52)
- pbx-8-3.leaddesk.com (184.108.40.206)
- pbx-8-4.leaddesk.com (220.127.116.11)
- pbx-8-7.leaddesk.com (18.104.22.168)
- pbx-8-8.leaddesk.com (22.214.171.124)
- pbx-8-9.leaddesk.com (126.96.36.199)
- pbx-9-1.leaddesk.com (188.8.131.52)
- pbx-9-2.leaddesk.com (184.108.40.206)
- pbx-10-1.leaddesk.com (220.127.116.11)
- pbx-10-2.leaddesk.com (18.104.22.168)
- pbx-12-1.leaddesk.com (22.214.171.124)
- NL Proxy (126.96.36.199)
- CH Proxy (188.8.131.52)
If instructed to open SIP ports by our support, also enable the UDP port 5060 and UDP ports 10 000 - 20 000.
LeadDesk VoIP-servers for use with Google Chrome browser:
Browser calling requires ports 8088/TCP and ports 8089/TCP to be opened for outbound traffic.
Please note that the relevant IP addresses above remain the same. If you do not use special firewall settings everything is done automatically in the background and you do not need to take any actions.
3rd party VoIP
SIP trunk remote host must allow connections / traffic from following LeadDesk IPs:
Reported anti-virus software issues
Antivirus programs might block LeadDesk, depending on its security level.
This is not necessarily an issue as long as you're aware and make sure that you include exceptions into your antivirus program accordingly.
Past cases with programs that have blocked traffic: McAfee, Panda, Komodo.
Reported modem issues
We recommend customers to avoid using ZyXel USG 20 series and Fritzbox series firewalls as we have encountered numerous issues with this model blocking VoIP traffic.