By default, Admins can listen in to ongoing calls in Stagelight (see Listening to calls in Stagelight). This feature can also be used by Team Leaders and Managers, but it must be enabled in their accounts.
Activating the remote listener
To enable remote listening in Stagelight for a Team Leader or Manager, in your Admin account:
- Go to the Users page.
- Go to the User list subpage.
- If necessary, search for the Team Leader or Manager account.
- Click the account name to open the account's settings.
- Click the User permissions heading.
- Click the Functional permissions heading.
To enable remote listening for this account:
- Click to tick the Allow access to remote listening in Stagelight checkbox.
- Click the Save button at the top of the page to save the changes.
Setting this permission on a per-account basis allows you to control which Team Leaders or Managers can listen to live calls.