Probably the most common way to create an email in Omni is to reply to an email that you have active.
In Omni while handling an email:
- You can check to see who was copied in on the email. Hover your mouse pointer over the icon to see a list of everyone included on the original message.
- To reply to the message, either click the Reply button, or click and select Reply all to reply to everyone on the original email.
- To change the list of recipients, click the Recipients button,. You can remove a recipient by clicking the x next to their email address. You can type new addresses to include.
- Click the Cc or Bcc link to show fields to Cc or Bcc a recipient.
- Write your message. You can use use normal rich text formatting, including adding links and images to your message.
You can show or hide the rich text menu bar by clicking the A button.
You can use canned messages in your emails. Canned messages are ready templates your Admin has created for common replies, or for signatures, any text that might get used frequently in an email.
- Click the to select the appropriate canned message from the list.
- To attach files, click the button. Maximum file size of attachments is 20MB.
To send the email:
- Click the Send button.