Writer AI is a powerful tool which can speed up agent's response time in email, providing generated replies according to rules you can define as an Admin. You can create multiple templates each with their own set of rules. allowing your agents to customise the AI's approach to answering the question, depending on the situation.
Note: This article covers material for the Writer AI tool, which is currently on limited release. See the LeadApp store for more.
Start by creating an Email message template in the usual way. In your Admin account:
- Go to the General Settings page.
- Go to the Message templates subpage.
- Click the Create Email template button.
In the message template dialog:
- Type a Template name, as usual.
- Complete other Template properties and Template sending properties and Attachments as needed. Remember that they will be applied to all emails created when using this template.
In the Template text section:
- Click the Select template tag from list drop-down list and select LEADGPT.
This will place two tags into the template, LEADGPT-START and LEADGPT-END. Anything you type between these tags will be taken as instructions for how the AI should construct its answer, rather than text to be included.
- Type instructions for AI Writer for how you would like it to construct its answer.
- You can include tags in the instructions, click the Select template tag from the list drop-down list to choose the tag you wish to use.
- Click the Create button at the bottom of the dialog.
This template will now be available to agents as normal. When the agent selects this template in their reply, a response will be automatically created to the customer's email, following the instructions given.
For information on agents' use of these templates see Using Writer AI to help answer emails.