This article covers how to change your existing contacts to include the country code (international format) to a contact card; either before it's uploaded or after it's already online.
Why you'd want to do this: when receiving inbound calls with
If your list is still offline:
Do your phone numbers still have a zero in front at the front? If so:
1. Add two empty columns in front of the phone numbers.
2. In cell B2, use formula: =RIGHT(C1;LEN(C1)-1)
Next we'll want to add the country code.
1. In cell A2, use formula: ="+358"&B2
2. On the right bottom of the cell, use the block to drag the formula for all relevant cells (see right side, marker 3).
1. Select all numbers in the A column.
2. Right mouse click the B2 cell.
3. Use the paste option "Values (V)"
|Right mouse click the header of the A column and choose to delete the column.|
|Upload your list into LeadDesk.|
If your list is already online:
|Download your list via the CSV or XLS icon.|
|Follow the steps above to add the country code to your list.|
|Contact Support to schedule when your list can be merged with your current list via the Contact list update button feature.|