From the Admin > Overview (1) > Campaign (2), you'll find similar data as from the Admin > Overview (1) > Agents. Here you'll find today's statistics for every used campaign (NOTE! Campaigns on which no calls have been made will not show). At the end of the day the statistics will reset.
- Campaign - Name of the campaign.
- Agents working - Amount of agents that have worked on this campaign today.
- Numbers in contact list - Total amount of contact cards inside in all contact lists attached to the campaign.
- Numbers remaining - Amount of contact cards in all attached contact lists that can still be called. This does not take into consideration the waiting period on contact cards (this can result in the agents seeing different amounts of contacts in their interface from what the admin sees).
- Answered calls - The amount of answered calls today for this campaign (inbound / robot).
- Finals - How many contact cards have been finalized in the campaign. Finalized meaning an action that prevents that contact card from being used again.
- Deals - Amount of deals made today for this campaign. This is only valid for call ending reason "deal".
- Success rate - Percentile of deals compared to finalized calls today.
- Message icon - Allows you to send a message to all agents attached to this campaign. This message will pop-up in the agent's interface. The agent will have to click this message away to remove it.
The Office filter above the data table allows you to organize your data.