From the Admin > Overview (1) > Offices (2), you'll find similar data as from the Admin > Overview (1) > Agents. Here you'll find today's statistics for offices (combinations of agents) whom have been calling. At the end of the day the statistics will reset.
(3) Office - Name of the office.
(4) Agents today - Amount of active agents today inside this office.
(5) Calls - Amount of outbound calls today made by the office's agents.
(6) Answered calls - The amount of answered calls by the office's agents today (inbound / robot).
(7) Talking time - Total amount of talking time by the office's agents today.
(8) Finals - How many contactcards the office's agents have finalized. Finalized meaning an action that prevents that contactcard from being used again.
(9) Deals - Amount of deals the office's agents have made today. This is only valid for call ending reason "deal".
(10) Deals per hour - Amount of deals per hour made by the office's agents today.
(11) Success rate - Percentile of deals compared to finalized calls today.
(12) Deals / answered calls - Percentile of the amount of calls made where the office's agents made deals.
(13) Message icon - Allows you to send a message to your office's agents. This message will pop-up in the agent's interface. The agent will have to click this message away to remove it.
The Office and workshift filter above the data table allows you to organize your data.
You can use the date indicator to review results from different dates.
Color schema in the table:
- Green if the value differs maximum of 30% of the maximum value in the same column
- Yellow if the value differs maximum of 70% of the maximum value in the same column
- Red if the value differs over 70% of the maximum value in the same column
How the boundaries are calculated:
- Low limit: take the highest value in the column and multiply it with low boundary factor which is currently 0.30 and then round it to low integer.
- High limit: take the highest value in the column and multiply it with high boundary factor which is currently 0.70 and then round it to high integer.
Office A has 3 deals per hour
Office B has 6 deals per hour
Office C has 12 deals per hour
low boundary shall be 0.30 * 12 = 3,6 and after rounding it will be 4
high boundary shall be 0.70 * 12 = 8,4 and after rounding it will be 9
Office A will be colored red, B will be yellow and C will be light green