One of the objectives that your company can have is to arrange meetings with your leads.
With LeadDesk you can create multiple meetings calendars to be used in your campaigns from the Objectives > Meetings calendar. After you've created a calendar there, you can view it via the admin panel from Overview (1) > Meetings calendar (2). When you've finished reading this page, you will know how to create a meeting, modify or delete a meeting and marking an agent as busy.
(3) Name - Here, you will see the name of the calendar project
(4) Search bar - Type in any information here, be it telephone number, name of the customer or any other info you can come up with, and it will try to find meetings that match your search criteria
(5) Current project - If you have multiple calendars, you'll be able to click this to open a drop-down menu, from which you can choose which calendar project you wish to look at.
(6) Which sales persons (agents) are shown at this time. If you have multiple agents added to the calendar project, this will be a clickable drop-down menu, from which you can choose to view either an individual agent or all agents. Note, that in the example picture, there are three agents added to the project, and the view is set to "- All -" and thus, the calendar is divided into three parts.
(7) Forward and back-buttons - Allows you to view previous/next day
(8) Calendar view - Change view mode between day, week and month. Note that even if you change this to a week or month view, you can't actually create meetings in them, but clicking a certain day will take you to the day view of that day. If you want to get back to the current day quickly, you can use the Today-button (10).
(9) Agent column - Shows one of three agents currently assigned to this calendar project.
(10) Today-button - Used to quickly get back to the current day view.
To create a new meeting, click your left mouse button on the time you want the meeting to start, then, without letting go, drag downwards until the box covers the timeframe of the meeting you're about to book. When you release the mouse button, a window will open, where you will be able to choose to either create a New meeting (2) or to Mark as busy (3). To cancel any changes, you can click Cancel (4).
(2) Pressing New meeting will open a New meeting-window, where you will set a series of options
- Meeting title - Title of the meeting. This will be the identifier in the calendar. Obligatory.
- Location - Where the meeting will be held.
- Starts - Here you can set the date and time when the meeting will start. Obligatory.
- Ends - Here you set the date and time when the meeting will end. Obligatory.
- Organizer - Allows you to choose which agent is the organizer of the meeting. Obligatory.
- Attendee emails - Here, you will write customers email. When you've typed it fully, you'll be prompted to add it. When you click add <email> it will be added to "Send email to..." (10)
- Link to this meeting - when you click on a meeting to edit it, you will see a direct link to that meeting here.
- Description - If you have filled in any information in the contact card, that information will be prefilled in here. You can also write your own notes. This will be the information that the customer sees as the description when he/she gets the email about the meeting.
- Add custom information field - Clicking this allows you to create custom fields. You can give a name to the field and then a description.
- Send email to - This will be populated with email addresses that have been written in (6). You can also enter more emails here if you wish.
- Add - This will create the meeting. NOTE! This will not send an email about the meeting details to participants. If you wish to send an email about the meeting, use step 12 instead.
- Add and send - This will create meeting and send email about the meeting to all participants.
- Cancel - Closes the new meeting window without saving the changes.
To edit or delete an existing meeting, you first need to look up the meeting in the main calendar window, then click on the meeting. This will bring up the Edit meeting-window. It looks much the same as the New meeting window, with a few key differences:
- Link to this meeting - This will be populated with a direct link to the meeting.
- Record - If the meeting was created via the agent view after a call, the call recording will be attached to the meeting and can be downloaded by clicking this link.
- Meeting statuses - Here, you can change the status of the meeting - basic ones are Held, Postponed, Canceled etc. but you can also make your own statuses if you wish.
- Show/hide history - When you edit a meeting, you can see the complete history of the meeting, who has created it, who has made changes to it and so on.
- Show contact information - this will open a window with the information from the contact card.
- Create new order - via this, it's possible to create a new order via the calendar. Opens up in a new window.
- Save - After you make changes, don't forget to Save them, or use Save and send if you wish to send a new invitation to participants. This is useful if you've added new participants, for example.
- Delete - Clicking this will delete the meeting completely. BE CAREFUL! It will not warn you beforehand, it will just delete it straight out.
Mark as busy
This will mark whichever agent you're doing it for, busy for the duration you choose. You, or anyone else, will not be able to create meetings for that particular agent at that time. Meetings and busy time cannot overlap at all.