When making a call, it is possible that you receive feedback from LeadDesk as "Your call cannot be completed ad dialed. Please check the number and try again".
This message can have several reasons (listed in most common order):
- The number being called has the wrong format (missing number, etc.).
- The number is not known / number is no longer in use.
- The number cannot be reached (out of reach of network or switched off phone).
Additional: number does not have voicemail to which a provider could forward your call when the number cannot be reached.
Our service provides you with this recording as feedback to let you, as an agent, know that the number that you are trying to reach is (temporarily) out of reach.
Having "bad" numbers in your calling list can cause you to lose valuable agent calling time.
We recommend that you (re)move these numbers by:
- Using a waiting period via the campaign settings,
- Using a call ending reason which would automatically move it to another location or remove it completely from the list.