LeadDesk Software Release 68
LeadDesk release 68 goes live for all customers on April 13, 2016.
As part of r68, you are welcome to join the optional beta of our new look dashboard widgets. In the beta, we’ve updated the look and feel of the dashboard widgets in the admin panel. There is an easy drag-and-drop interface so you can easily customize your dashboard view.
Please note: the beta includes a starting set of widgets and does not include any new or existing custom widgets at this time.
To switch to the new dashboard beta, please email email@example.com
Highlights in release 68:
- Admin > Inbound > Channels: Queue timeouts can now be defined in minutes and seconds.
- Admin > Remote Listener: Remote Listener accounts can now be created automatically.
- Admin: In the Admin panel it is now possible to add custom tabs to the navigation and their respective pages. These can be used with e.g. specific LeadApps or API integrations. For further information and instructions please contact LeadDesk support.
- Admin > Contacts lists: Contact lists can now be split by calculations based on contact quality points. There is a new “split by contact points” option in the split contact list dialog menu (requires the contact list split feature to be enabled).
- Admin: Call queue business hours can now be set to 24h
- Agent > Call: Canceling an order now has a confirmation dialog
- Admin: Multiple upload instances can now be handled on the same page
- Agent: Fixed an issue where selecting an order date when creating another order did not operate as expected in some circumstances.
- Plus, other minor performance improvements.
Release r68.0.1 change log
- Full release: 13.4.2016
- Admin > Inbound > Agents skills and Announcements.
- Sponsor > Contact lists: Calling list expiry date can be changed.
- SQL query to information schema time optimized.
- Sponsor view is opening optimally.
- Admin > Contact lists: Immediate Contact creation with list import.
Release r68.1 change log
- Full release: 29.4.2016
New features for all clients:
- UIDs are in use as agent id´s.
Release r68.2 change log
- Full release: 9.5.2016
New features for all clients:
- Admin > Agents > Agent list: Team Leader can use office filter when he has granted access.
- Admin > General Settings > Message templates: Add all calendar tags.
- Admin > Overview > Activity log: Team Leader can use office filter when granted access.
- Admin > Overview > Agent groups: Team Leader can use office filter when granted access.
- Admin > Overview > Agents: Team Leader can use office filter when granted access.
- Admin > Overview > Callbacks: Team Leader can use office filter when granted access.
- Admin > Overview > Calls: Team Leader can use office filter when granted access.
- Admin > Overview > Dashboard: Team Leader can use office filter when granted access.
- Admin > Overview > Offices: Team Leader can use office filter when granted access.
- Admin > Overview > Remote Listener: Teamleader can use VOIP remote listener for offices he has the access rights to.
- Admin > Overview > Search: Team Leader can see results for the offices that he/she has been granted access.
- Common: Campaign URL and opening url in full window (postMessage) in additional tabs.
- Admin > Campaigns > Edit Campaign: Teamleader can edit and save campaigns.
- Admin > Overview > Agents: Fast query.
- Admin > Overview > Campaign: Fast statistics query.
- Admin > Overview > Offices: Use replica database.
- Agent > Callback > Forward call dialog: invalid characters in office name don´t cause problems in SQL query.
- Change sessions update and force logout checking to use replica.
- Common: SQL/r67.0.1 UPDATE contacts sets everything correctly.
- Common: SpCallsTop5 widget has a fast query.
- General: Add number with and without country code to blacklist
- SQL properly escaped.
- Agent > CallWindow: Deleted agent will not appear on the phone book.
For more info about LeadApps and additional customization options, please contact your local LeadDesk rep.