- Log in to Zendesk
- Go to http://support.leaddesk.com/hc/en-us
- Check if the article has already been written by browsing the FAQ or searching: http://support.leaddesk.com/hc/en-us/categories/200145063-FAQ-LeadDesk-Software
- Select "Add Content > Article" from the floating menu
- Choose the article's location with the "Show in section" dropdown. Warning: not intuitive!
- Category = "FAQ - LeadDesk Software"
- Section = e.g. "2. Basic troubleshooting" or e.g. "5. Admin panel FAQ" for how to guides
- Tick the "Disable comments" box
- Write a good, full title: "Quick guide to Products and Product Groups for LeadDesk admins" NOT "Products and Product groups"
- Write the body copy or copy/paste from your ticket
- Click "Add" publish
- Notify the relevant person if you want a copy check
- Check the location of your article: select "Arrange Content" and expand the FAQ section. Drag articles to change the article order.
- The FAQ sections should be "living" content - but try and keep it under control.
- Check for duplicates! Add to an existing article where appropriate.
- A good title is essential for search and browsing - include the LeadDesk product, target group and type of article if you can. Extreme example: "How to create B2B views for LeadDesk admins with B2B View enabled".
- We'll come back to instructions for localization and language versions...