LeadDesk Software release 51, including high performance contacts management, will go live on October 31.
Are you managing your contacts data efficiently?
LeadDesk includes powerful contacts handling features with options for merging and splitting call lists with various filters. When you merge lists, very large call lists can be the result. We have increased maximum list size. You can now handle vast lists up to 200,000 contacts. We have also made various improvements "under-the-hood" to improve the speed of contacts management tools.
LeadDesk Release 51 highlights:
- Admin > Contacts: contact list size has been delimited. Maximum contacts per list is now 200,000
- Admin > Contacts: back-end tweaks for faster and more efficient contacts management, including editing, splitting and merging tasks
- Admin > Call Ending Reasons (Call Results): Longer waiting periods up to 7 days now supported
- Admin > Campaign: new "agent selection" for calling mode option in the campaign editor
- Agent: new ability to select between progressive (automatic) and semi (preview) calling modes (if admin enabled)
- Agent > Messages: there is now a "Delete" option, reminders and expiration time for group messages
- Web API: add/remove numbers from Blacklist now supported
- Web API: deleting a Blacklist now supported
- Web API: modify agent campaign rights access now supported
- Plus various minor fixes
LeadDesk Support feedback
If you have requests or feedback please contact us.