Important information for LeadDesk network administrators
LeadDesk aims ensure maximum uptime by using advanced load balancing and web server technologies.
You can monitor our service status in real time at status.leaddesk.com
LeadDesk web servers, required for all clients
TCP Ports 80 (HTTP) and 443 (HTTPS) for:
- 18.104.22.168 (Per 10.07.2016)
LeadDesk VoIP-servers for use with Windows application:
For basic VoIP users, enable UDP port 4569 on these servers or the server you know you are using:
- pbx-1-1.leaddesk.com (22.214.171.124)
- pbx-1-2.leaddesk.com (126.96.36.199)
- pbx-1-3.leaddesk.com (188.8.131.52)
- pbx-1-4.leaddesk.com (184.108.40.206)
- pbx-1-5.leaddesk.com (220.127.116.11)
- pbx-1-6.leaddesk.com (18.104.22.168)
- pbx-1-7.leaddesk.com (22.214.171.124)
- pbx-1-8.leaddesk.com (126.96.36.199)
- pbx-1-9.leaddesk.com (188.8.131.52)
- pbx-1-11.leaddesk.com (184.108.40.206)
- pbx-1-12.leaddesk.com (220.127.116.11)
- pbx-1-13.leaddesk.com (18.104.22.168)
- pbx-1-14.leaddesk.com (22.214.171.124)
- pbx-2-1.leaddesk.com (126.96.36.199)
- pbx-2-2.leaddesk.com (188.8.131.52)
- pbx-2-2.leaddesk.com (184.108.40.206)
- pbx-2-3.leaddesk.com (220.127.116.11)
- pbx-3-2.leaddesk.com (18.104.22.168)
- pbx-5-1.leaddesk.com (22.214.171.124)
- pbx-5-2.leaddesk.com (126.96.36.199)
- pbx-5-3.leaddesk.com (188.8.131.52)
- pbx-8-1.leaddesk.com (184.108.40.206)
- pbx-8-2.leaddesk.com (220.127.116.11)
- pbx-8-3.leaddesk.com (18.104.22.168)
- pbx-8-4.leaddesk.com (22.214.171.124)
- pbx-8-5.leaddesk.com (126.96.36.199)
- pbx-8-6.leaddesk.com (188.8.131.52)
- pbx-9-1.leaddesk.com (184.108.40.206)
- pbx-10.1.leaddesk.com (220.127.116.11)
- pbx-10.2.leaddesk.com (18.104.22.168)
- pbx-10.3.leaddesk.com (22.214.171.124)
If instructed to open SIP ports by our support, also enable the UDP port 5060 and UDP ports 10 000 - 20 000.
LeadDesk VoIP-servers for use with Google Chrome browser:
Browser calling requires ports 8088 and ports 8089 to be opened for outbound traffic.
If you do not use special firewall settings everything is done automatically in the background and you do not need to take any actions.
3rd party VoIP
SIP trunk remote host must allow connections / traffic from following LeadDesk IPs:
Reported anti-virus software issues
Antivirus programs might block LeadDesk, depending on its security level.
This is not necessarily an issue as long as you're aware and make sure that you include exceptions into your antivirus program accordingly.
Past cases with programs that have blocked traffic: McAfee, Panda, Komodo.
Reported modem issues
We recommend customers to avoid using ZyXel USG 20 series and Fritzbox series firewalls as we have encountered numerous issues with this model blocking VoIP traffic.