From the Admin > Overview (1) > Agent Groups (2), you'll find similar data as from the Admin > Overview (1) > Agents. Here you'll find today's statistics for groups of agents whom have been calling. At the end of the day the statistics will reset.
(3) Agent group - Name of the agent group.
(4) Active agents - Amount of active agents today inside this group.
(5) Answered calls - The amount of answered calls by the group today (inbound / robot).
(6) Finals - How many contactcards the agent group has Finalized. Finalized meaning an action that prevents that contactcard from being used again.
(7) Total number of deals - Amount of deals the agent group has made today. This is only valid for call ending reason "deal".
(8) Success rate - Percentile of deals compared to finalized calls today.
(9) Message icon - Allows you to send a message to your agent group. This message will pop-up in the agent's interface. The agent will have to click this message away to remove it.
The Office filter above the data table allows you to organize your data.